'Save Definition' - no opportunity to create new file

From: "Vic Simkus" <vic(dot)simkus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 'Save Definition' - no opportunity to create new file
Date: 2006-08-10 21:47:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I'm trying to save a definition of a function. I highlight the function I'm
interested in, click on File->Save definition. A a file dialog opens, but
it won't let me create/choose a *new* file. It's like someone set a flag in
the file dialog to require an existing file. Same thing happens if I try to
save the definition of a table or a sequence or a schema. Those are the
only ones I've tried.

I'm runing version 1.4.3 that I just compiled with the standard options
(./configure) on latest stable version of Ubuntu: "Ubuntu 6.06 LTS - the
Dapper Drake"

Can some one comment on this counter-intuitive behaviour?

Thanks
Vic

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin