How to show current schema of running queries in postgresql 13

From: 陈锡汉 <cavonchen(at)163(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to show current schema of running queries in postgresql 13
Date: 2023-06-26 06:39:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,I use multi-schemas in one database in Postgres,such as

```
Postgres(instance)
MyDB
public
MySchema1
table1
table2
MySchema2
table1
table2
MySchema3
table1
table2
```

And It's open to my users,my users will run queries,
such as
User1:
```
set search_path=MySchema1;
select * from table1,table2;
```

User2:
```
set search_path=MySchema2;
select * from table1,table2;
```

User3:
```
set search_path=MySchema3;
insert into table3 select * from MySchema1.table1,MySchema2.table2;
select * from table3;
```

I want to show current schema of running queries,But pg_stat_activity can only show database name, not schema name.

I want current schema (search_path ) as

| datname | username | schema | query |
| MyDB | User1 | MySchema1 | select * from table1,table2; |
| MyDB | User2 | MySchema2 | select * from table1,table2; |
| MyDB | User3 | MySchema3 | insert into table3 select * from MySchema1.table1,MySchema2.table2; |

Is there any sys views can do it?

Thank you!
Best regards,
CavonChen