Re: How to SELECT

From: Dave Crooke <dcrooke(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Angayarkanni <kangayarkanni(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to SELECT
Date: 2010-03-11 07:15:10
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi there

This list is for performance tuning questions related to PostgreSQL ... your
question is a general SQL syntax issue. Also, it's not quite clear from your
message exactly what you are trying to do - it's better to post example
table schemas.

At a guess, I think you might want:

select 1, * from T1
union all