Dump a function

From: "Dany DeBontridder" <dany118(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dump a function
Date: 2007-03-16 10:39:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm working a lot with psql and plpgsql, I have a project based on psql and
for the developpement I often need to "dump" a function, it is not really
possible with psql because you don't have correctly the parameter.

So I've made a patch for pg_dump which permit to dump all the functions or
only one. It makes my development easier.

Do you think it is useful ? How can I post this patch ? Is it a code review
?

Kind Regards,

D.