Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Rigoudy Perik <p(dot)rigoudy(dot)sin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list
Date: 2024-02-01 14:53:30
Lists: pgsql-www

(please keep replies on list)

On 2/1/24 9:40 AM, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> Yes, I've attached a screenshot of my profile and it looks fine, which
> is why I don't understand why it reverses in the planet postgres blogs
> list.

I double checked the system; it appears that your name was correct in
the user profile, but reversed specifically in the entry on the blog feed.

I've fixed that; I'm not sure if at some point the name was reversed, of
the blog aggregator pulled in your name in reverse. However, this should
now be resolved.

Thanks,

Jonathan