Re: sobre vacuum

From: "Jaime Casanova" <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dblackbeer <dblackbeer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "lista postgresql" <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sobre vacuum
Date: 2007-01-06 19:56:05
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

On 1/6/07, dblackbeer <dblackbeer(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > > Esta documentado esto en algun lado?
> > >

> > si.
> > http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/routine-vacuuming.html#AUTOVACUUM
>
> me referia si estaba documentado lo de saltear el analisis sobre
> determinada tabla.

se a lo que te referias...

If any of the values in pg_autovacuum are set to a negative number, or
if a row is not present at all in pg_autovacuum for any particular
table, the corresponding values from postgresql.conf are used.

There is not currently any support for making pg_autovacuum entries,
except by doing manual INSERTs into the catalog. This feature will be
improved in future releases, and it is likely that the catalog
definition will change.

Asi que para que haya un comportamiento especial para una tabla debes
insertar registros en el catalogo pg_autovacuum.

la misma pagina te da un enlace a la estructura del catalogo
pg_autovacuum http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/catalog-pg-autovacuum.html

en donde los dos primeros campos son los que te interesan:
vacrelid y enabled

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova