Re: DROP TRIGGER lock

From: "Euler Taveira" <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
To: "Dull Bananas" <dull(dot)bananas0(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DROP TRIGGER lock
Date: 2024-06-08 02:53:40
Lists: pgsql-docs

<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/explicit-locking.html>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/explicit-locking.html#LOCKING-TABLES
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/sql-droptrigger.html <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-droptrigger.html>

If I would add such information it would be in the latter. AFAICS the former
provides some examples of SQL commands that take AccessExclusiveLock. If you
search for AccessExclusiveLock into src/backend/commands/* you will notice that
there are more commands that were not mentioned in the Table-Level Locks
section.

Feel free to propose a patch.

--
Euler Taveira