PUGs site access.

From: "Alastair \"Bell\" Turner" <thebellhead(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PUGs site access.
Date: 2009-01-21 11:44:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi

My pugs.p.o login is bellHead, I'm working to start jnbpug and I'm
having difficulty creating any content for the PUG.

I don't have the option to create a blog under 'Create Content' which
seems to be how the rest of the PUG pages are built.

Please assign me the privileges necessary to create content for the PUG.

Thanks

Bell.