Integration with MS Sql Server

From: J B <jbwellsiv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Integration with MS Sql Server
Date: 2005-10-03 17:55:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Guys,

We have an in-house application that absolutely has to run against MS
Sql Server. We also have an application that doesn't, but that needs
to integrate with that MSSQL database.

I'm considering any options, including using application code as an
integration point. I'd prefer to somehow mirror the MS SQL db in
PostgreSQL, but not sure if that's possible.

Anyone been faced with a similar situation? If so, how'd you resolve it?

Thank you!

John