Re: tsearch2 installation problem

From: "Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tsearch2 installation problem
Date: 2006-04-17 12:06:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just tried it going to contrib/tsearch2 folder and then did the following:

make
make install

It created a tsearch2.so file in the lib directory of pgsql which is used
while registering the tsearch2 functions. Make sure you have that .so file
created under the lib folder of pgsql.

Hope this helps...

/Shoaib

and then it create