Logging in Stored Procedure

From: "Aaron Bono" <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
To: "Postgres SQL language list" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logging in Stored Procedure
Date: 2006-07-12 23:28:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

OK, maybe a stupid simple question but, how do you add logging to a stored
procedure? My procedure is running but the results I get are not complete
and I need to see better what is going wrong. The tool I use has a debugger
but the debugger is barfing at a particular line that, when run without the
debugger, works with no errors so I know there is something wrong with the
debugger.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Bono