Re: Advanced Query

From: "Aaron Bono" <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
To: codeWarrior <gpatnude(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advanced Query
Date: 2006-06-06 16:37:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Don't forget that support is a very important part of making a decision
about whether to or not to use a technology. Having people who are happy to
read and respond to any question is part of great support for the product.

And I am glad to see that most people on this list agree with me on the
importance of even the basic questions like this.

What was the original question again? Heh.

-Aaron