Remove TRACE_SORT macro?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remove TRACE_SORT macro?
Date: 2024-08-07 06:56:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think we could remove the TRACE_SORT macro.

The TRACE_SORT macro has guarded the availability of the trace_sort GUC
setting. But it has been enabled by default ever since it was
introduced in PostgreSQL 8.1, and there have been no reports that
someone wanted to disable it. So I think we could just remove the macro
to simplify things.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-TRACE_SORT-macro.patch text/plain 18.1 KB