Installing a module for PostgreSQL

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing a module for PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-03-06 15:49:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

This may be a stupid question, but I can't find any guide in the
documentation which tells me the answer. How do I install a module for
PostgreSQL in Linux? For example, how would I install uuid-ossp? I can't
find any options in postgresql.conf which would enable a module. Is this an
option at compile-time?

Thanks

Thom