US Military / Government Approval

From: "Afakeo Nameo" <isnotmyemail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: US Military / Government Approval
Date: 2008-01-21 20:21:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am looking for any information regarding the approval of PostgreSQL by any
United States government entities. I am specifically looking for approval
on a DOD (Department of Defense) or DADMS (Defense Automated Document
Management System) list. However any information that is provided, even if
it is unrelated to those two, would be appreciated.

FYI - We are looking to use Postgres for a military contract project and we
were curious as to how the approval might go. If there is evidence of
Postgres being used previously, we would feel better about our chances.

Thank you for your time!