Help - Need 9.3 for Centos - recovery of legacy system

From: Brad Thompson <thompson(at)bayouvistagolf(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help - Need 9.3 for Centos - recovery of legacy system
Date: 2020-06-29 12:04:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Need to get 9.3 to install to recover a legacy system. We have a legacy
system that experienced a hardware failure requiring a OS reload. Have
installed 9.6 as an interim step but it won't let me get to the 9.3
databases.

Am hoping to use the migration tools to get the 9.3 data dumped then
reloaded into newer version.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance