Development Environment

From: "Igal (at) Lucee(dot)org" <igal(at)lucee(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Development Environment
Date: 2019-07-09 16:36:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have been wanting to contribute to the Postgres project for a while
now, and I wanted to get some suggestions about the IDE and other tools
that others are using (preferably, somewhat modern tools).

Can anyone share what IDE they are using and if they have any other tips
on setting up a development environment etc.?

I use both Windows and Linux so either OS is fine.

Thank you,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>