Feature request: press <enter> in master password dialog

From: Ray O'Donnell <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request: press <enter> in master password dialog
Date: 2019-06-15 19:38:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

As it say in $subject - when pgAdmin starts up and the new dialog pops
up to ask the master password, it would be nice to be able simply to
type it and hit <enter>, rather than having to use the mouse to click
the appropriate button. I've created a feature request on Redmine:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4363

I've no skill at all with Python or I'd have a go at it myself.

It's a small thing, but disproportionately annoying every time!

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie