Re: Clearly link Contributors pages

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>, melanieplageman(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, contributors(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, er(at)xs4all(dot)nl
Subject: Re: Clearly link Contributors pages
Date: 2024-09-06 15:33:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On 9/5/24 11:47 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 10, 2024 at 8:14 AM Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

>> In attached v2, I tried adding a sentence to the Contributors policy
>> page on Recognized Contributors explaining that while one-time code
>> contributions are not sufficient alone for inclusion on the Recognized
>> Contributors list, you can find the list of contributors to a
>> particular release in the Release Notes (with a link to release
>> notes). What do you think?
>
> Looks good to me.
Thanks for putting this together. I made some minor wordsmithing
changes, but had one "major" change. The language removed from the
governance section on the policy page included a reference that wasn't
transferred over to the team/governance page (i.e. the simple majority
vote). I added that back in, and to the liberty to reorder some of the
text on the governance page to spell out the policy before listing out
the team members and the goals of meeting/updating.

Please see attached - if this looks good I'll go ahead and commit it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Clearly-link-contributors-pages.patch text/plain 5.8 KB