Re: client-only for linux?

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Anthony Ettinger" <aettinger(at)sdsualumni(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: client-only for linux?
Date: 2006-05-03 00:08:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 5/3/06, Anthony Ettinger <aettinger(at)sdsualumni(dot)org> wrote:
> i want to connect from my server (linux) to my local (win32) database
> using a linux client.
Depends on the distribution you're using, I suppose, or how you
compile/install it if you do it from source. Debian-based distros
for instance certainly have a client-only option.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/install-procedure.html
Search for "Client-only installation" on the page.

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes concise.