Announcing temboard v2.0 : PostgreSQL remote control

From: Léo Cossic <leo(dot)cossic(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing temboard v2.0 : PostgreSQL remote control
Date: 2018-09-06 09:20:00
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi everyone,

Today, we're releasing version 2.0 of temboard
<https://github.com/dalibo/temboard>.

temboard is a powerful management tool for PostgreSQL. You can use it to
monitor, optimize or configure multiple PostgreSQL instances. This new
version introduces "*Alerting*". The main goal of the alerting/||/ in
temBoard is to compare values for monitored metrics with *warning* or
*critical* thresholds. It then allows users to get notified if something
goes wrong on the Postgres instance.

Here's our article on the subjet : https://dali.bo/temboard-2-0-EN

Also you can follow @DaliboLabs on twitter to get notified when we
release new versions of our PostgreSQL tools.

Thanks,
Bests
Léo Cossic