Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem

From: "Hilton Perantunes" <hperantunes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem
Date: 2007-08-17 11:28:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Exactly what happened, Peter. Something was preventing me of successfully
install 8.2.4 through apt-get, so I did it by hand.

I'll read the documentation about LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thank you.

Hilton Perantunes

--
Hilton William Ganzo Perantunes
Sistemas de Informação - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina