Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support

From: daryl herzmann <akrherz(at)iastate(dot)edu>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support
Date: 2014-08-27 13:00:11
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

>> I'm on RHEL6 64bit PGSQL 9.3 and the provided gdal does not appear to
>> support PostgreSQL.
>
> I pushed updated packages 36 hours before. Can you please verify that
> they fix your problem?

Thank you so much for the response and fixing this.

Name : gdal Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 1.9.2 Vendor: (none)
Release : 6.rhel6 Build Date: Tue 19 Aug 2014
04:20:53 AM CDT

appears to work just fine!

PS. I appologize for piggy backing an issue, but I tried installing
postgresql9.3 on RHEL7 and can't seem to figure out the proper way to
specify PGOPTS="-i" to the systemd files. I ended up manually hacking

/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/postgresql-9.3.service

ExecStart=/usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_ctl start -D ${PGDATA} -s -w -t 300 -o
"-i"

I am probably missing something obvious, but figured I would report this
in case it is a bug.

daryl

--
/**