Need a little help with geometric query

From: lxnf98mm(at)comcast(dot)net
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need a little help with geometric query
Date: 2011-08-25 22:56:24
Lists: pgsql-sql

This is my first shot at using postgresql's geometric functions
I have a passel of lines defined by x1 y1 x2 y2
I created a table with type lseg and loaded it
I start by finding the line that has an end closest to 0,0
Now I want to find the next line that has an end closest to the first line's other end and so on
I want to find the shortest path
I see there are a lot of geometric operators but I am a bit baffled
Can someone offer suggestions or reading references

Thanks
Richard