Re: Questions on use

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Questions on use
Date: 2016-12-28 18:41:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 28 Dec 2016, John R Pierce wrote:

> verify that you can connect with
>
> psql -h localhost -....etc....
>
> if you can, then likely jdbc, specifying localhost and the same database and
> username should be able to connect.

John,

There's no problem from the command line,

$ psql -h localhost emapw
psql (9.6.1)
Type "help" for help.

emapw=#

even without specifying the host.

All I need is to generate the E-R diagrams from two databases to check for
logical errors, then I'm done with it and can move to developing the rest of
the applications.

Thanks,

Rich