Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'
Date: 2016-12-04 23:54:46
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016, Martin Collins wrote:

> Not tried it myself but have you seen
> https://www.kde.org/applications/office/kexi/
>
> And if that's no good http://flask.pocoo.org/ is simpler than Django.

Martin,

The problem with kexi is that it does not run on Microsoft OSes which is
what my clients use. Long ago I looked at flask; that might be worth a
second look. I'm also seriously looking at peewee, which is an ORM simpler
than SQLAlchemy, and the Phoenix toolkit for the UI.

Thanks very much,

Rich