Re: Server builders in the Portland area?

From: Matt Olson <molson(at)oceanconsulting(dot)com>
To: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders42(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server builders in the Portland area?
Date: 2012-10-02 16:34:03
Lists: pdxpug

DB,

I have a lot of experience doing system/server builds (several
thousand early in my career), however, it's not my primary business these
days. I still do a handfull of systems every year.

If you did find a good local system builder, I'd be interested in who is
available.

Matt

---

Matt Olson
Ocean Consulting

Phone: 503.701.7521
e-mail: molson(at)oceanconsulting(dot)com