Christopher Browne

From: Steve Singer <steve(at)ssinger(dot)info>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Christopher Browne
Date: 2020-11-04 23:29:18
Lists: pgsql-general

It is with much sadness that I am letting the community know that Chris
Browne passed away recently.

Chris had been a long time community member and was active on various
Postgresql mailing lists. He was a member of the funds committee, the PgCon
program committee and served on the board of the PostgreSQL Community
Association of Canada. Chris was a maintainer of the Slony
replication system and worked on various PG related tools.

I worked with Chris for over 10 years and anytime someone had a problem he
would jump at the chance to help and propose solutions. He
always had time to listen to your problem and offer ideas or explain how
something worked.

I will miss Chris

Steve