Re: FDW with DB2

From: Steven Hirsch <snhirsch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ravi Krishna <sravikrishna3(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FDW with DB2
Date: 2018-04-06 23:00:46
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018, Ravi Krishna wrote:

> the CartoDB ODBC driver works quite well.  I've used it to move a large amount of data from DB2
> and Netezza databases.
>

> ​Hello Steven
>
> Will it be OK if I or my team reach out to you for any guidance/help.

To the extent that questions on this are considered appropriate for
psql-general, you can post them here. Problems with CartoDB's code should
be raised as an issue on their GitHub project.

Please do not contact me personally, as I'm too busy to provide technical
support on a private basis. Thanks for your understanding!