Status of doc/pgjdbc.xml

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Status of doc/pgjdbc.xml
Date: 2015-04-10 08:59:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

What is the status the docbook documentation at doc/pgjdbc.xml? It seems
that people are still updating it[1], but the documentation on the website
comes from a completely different source[2] that is also being updated.

Is there a point to keeping the docbook stuff if we're not going to put it
on the website?

How do we ensure developers also update the documentation in the separate
www project?

Kris Jurka

1) https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commits/master/doc/pgjdbc.xml

2) https://github.com/pgjdbc/www/commits/master/documentation/documentation.md