Re: Creating GiST Indices?

From: J Smith <dark_panda(at)hushmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Creating GiST Indices?
Date: 2002-08-06 14:56:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the help. I was near insanity trying to figure out the meaning of
the error codes and fine some docs. The docs are a bit misleading, I guess,
as they sort of say "you can use btrees, rtrees and GiST", but don't
mention that you need to actually do something special to get GiST working.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the docs you mentioned and play around with the
code in contrib/tsearch. It's something close to what I'm looking for...

Thx.