help (maybe i'm a little stupid)

From: "Fabrizio" <fabrizio(at)eleveners(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help (maybe i'm a little stupid)
Date: 2002-07-15 06:44:39
Lists: pgsql-general

hi everybody. i've a little problem and i don't know where are faq of ng.
(if you want, address me there, so you don't have to answer my boring
question ;-) )
.
i made a page in php interfacing with postgresql server. i had a problem but
i solve that one assuming postmaster with options -i and specifying port
5432. but then, when i call via browser my page, it returns error "fatal1:
user apache does not exist...". if i must modify pg_hba.conf, how can i do?
thanx
fab
fabrizio(at)eleveners(dot)com