Security question

From: Potvin, Jérémi <Jeremi(dot)Potvin(at)cra-arc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Security question
Date: 2019-09-26 16:12:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I would like to know what's the best way to track PostgreSQL security patches / CVE notifications.
Should I subscribe to any particular mailing list(s)? RSS feed(s)?
I just want to make sure I get notified as soon as possible whenever a security vulnerability is identified with PostgreSQL.

Thanks,
Jérémi