Re: 64bit only for Windows?

From: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 64bit only for Windows?
Date: 2020-05-28 00:16:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

In my opinion, the computer industry is well past the point that it should be
making active efforts to support 32-bit. Being able to still run old
unsupported 32-bit software on a modern machine still has a lot of value, but
still explicitly supporting 32-bit hardware with new software has no real value,
except maybe if the software is for certain tiny embedded devices. All modern
PCs have been 64-bit for at least 15 years now. -- Darren Duncan