Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid XML content. Huge Input lookup

From: Ron <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid XML content. Huge Input lookup
Date: 2023-08-04 04:53:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I would install 14.7 on your Windows box (multiversioning /is/ supported, at
least on Linux; probably Windows too), making sure that it uses the
en_US.utf_8 locale (or the closest Windows analog). *Then* I'd try the same
migration on the Windows box.

After all development boxes should run the same software version as
production...

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.