Re: Is autovacuum on?

From: "Blair Bethwaite" <blair(dot)bethwaite(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Filip Rembiałkowski <plk(dot)zuber(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is autovacuum on?
Date: 2008-03-18 04:25:38
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Filip Rembiałkowski
<plk(dot)zuber(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> yes.
> select setting from pg_settings where name = 'autovacuum';

Ah ha, thankyou! I assumed there must have been a view for the
settings, I guess I missed it when I looked at the various pg_* views.

Cheers,
-Blair

--
In science one tries to tell people, in such a way
as to be understood by everyone, something that