Re: one-click installer postgresql-8.3.5-1-linux.bin failed

From: "m zyzy" <myzyzy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: one-click installer postgresql-8.3.5-1-linux.bin failed
Date: 2009-01-15 09:27:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you Scott and Dave.
Dave , the url given , not really helpful unless I go through each and every
details,I dont know -searcg the page for the word segmentation returns
nothing . another thing ,just to let you know my postGIS installation
through StackBuilder still failed by returning error after clicking Next
button to start installation after successfully downloaded. It says 1 skip
installation because of error , sort of.

Scott , my latest attempt to install in centos 5 this time work well by
re-downloading .bin installer . But , in fc10 the
./postgresql-8.3.5-1-linux.bin command still to no avail.
for now , the text mode ,
./postgresql-8.3.5-1-linux.bin --mode text
is the only way to go in fc10.
Thanks.