Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Date: 2018-01-23 23:14:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Folks,

We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the ground in
Phoenix:

https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/

We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have any
locals down there on this list? It would be great to get a team together
to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots of success with
organization of multiple groups but boots on the ground is always the
hardest of the variables to solve for.

Thanks,

JD

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****