Permission denied on relation

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: Pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Permission denied on relation
Date: 2011-12-16 15:38:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I get following error from pgAdmin base/16547/29877 Permission denied
on Windows, when opening database statistics. I almost sure how to
reproduce this error, but it only works on one database. It's mix of
following steps mainly in this order. In any way bug is not always sure,
but chances are about 75%. Yesterday was 100%.

1. Add some rows and large objects from application.
2. Truncate tables.
3. Clear large objects.
4. VACCUM /* FULL */

In addition to this I've seen strange behavior some of large objects
disappeared, without any work on database, just was and after 1 hour of
doing other things was missing.

Regards