Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?

From: Clodoaldo <clodoaldo(dot)pinto(dot)neto(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Steve Atkins" <steve(at)blighty(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?
Date: 2007-01-19 00:05:44
Lists: pgsql-general

2007/1/18, Steve Atkins <steve(at)blighty(dot)com>:
> Anyone else get spam from EnterpriseDB today, talking about
> "Postgresql Support Services"?
>
> I got one to an email address most likely harvested from one of the
> Postgresql mailing lists. Ingrid Catlin over at EnterpriseDB
> confirmed that they sent the mail, but that Rich Romanik provided
> them with the list of email addresses "so it isn't spam".

I received that. I think it does not matter who provided the list. The
point is I didn't ask for emails from them.

I receive two or three hundred spams each day, so it does not make a
difference. It is just that it is bad behavior from postgresql
community people. A shame.

Regards,
--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto