Re: pgsql: Fix out-of-bounds read in json_lex_string

From: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: John Naylor <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Fix out-of-bounds read in json_lex_string
Date: 2022-07-12 15:29:20
Lists: pgsql-committers

On 07/12/2022 1:07 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> John Naylor <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> writes:
>>> ld: error: unable to find library -lldap_r
>
>> Agreed, that looks like some unrelated platform change. Larry?
>
> Upon further thought, this looks like fallout from an upgrade to
> OpenLDAP 2.5, which eliminated libldap_r. That should be fine,
> but you might need to blow away the animal's accache files to
> make configure reconsider the situation.
>
> regards, tom lane

I've killed the accache and ccache files, and it's flipped back to OK.
Yes, ports deprecated/removed openldap24 and replaced it with
openldap26, and the host got
updated last night.
Sorry for the grief :)

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640 E-Mail: ler(at)lerctr(dot)org