Windows postgresql back using linux

From: ABBAS SHAKEEL <shakeel(dot)abbas(dot)qau(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows postgresql back using linux
Date: 2009-11-06 17:51:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello all

Today due to some problems my windows crashed. I have unbuntu also installed
on my system. I can access the C drive by mounting it in linux.
I have tried to run windows in save mode and also many other options like
replacing some dll files but none worked.

Now some very important Databases was residing on my windows postgresql
server. I dont want to loose them :(

Can I take backup of those DB from Linux. As i can access the Postgresql
folder from linux. Please suggest

--
Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas