making postgres DB stable, efficient and secure

From: "Jasbinder Singh Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: making postgres DB stable, efficient and secure
Date: 2007-03-22 20:59:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm done with my database design and almost got it working (with all
triggers and functions) pefectly.
Now, i need to see how can I make my DB stable, efficient and secure.

I wanted to know how should I go about it as far as postgres is concerned
What are the best practices is this regard.

Any kind of help would be higly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Jas