Re: Database connectivity using a unix shell

From: "Jasbinder Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma Jr" <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database connectivity using a unix shell
Date: 2006-07-05 16:11:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Before using ECPG, i had a few questions.

Lets say i have a C code and want to do something with my postgres database.

What all header files do i need for ECPG.
Also how and where exactly am i going to write these EXEC SQL statements for
ECPG.
Can I be briefed about the steps to do this.

Regards,
~Jas