Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck

From: "Jasbinder Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joe Conway" <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Date: 2006-06-21 18:05:54
Lists: pgsql-general

well as of now my postgres is running on a trusted connection that well as
of now my postgres is running on a trusted connection that i've specified in
pg_hba.conf file.

ls -l /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so shows the following

-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4620 Jun 21 12:00 /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so

This means that the owner of this .so file is root and group is root.

Thanks
~Jas