Re: can select contents of view but not view itself, despite indirect membership

From: Kevin Field <kevinjamesfield(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: can select contents of view but not view itself, despite indirect membership
Date: 2010-11-02 16:15:38
Lists: pgsql-general

> My guess is that it has something to do with the join to the table
> 'mandate'.  If your view definition includes a CASE WHEN... that would

My new guess is something to do with permissions being cached
somewhere, because this morning when I tried it (SET followed by
SELECT from page_startup) from pgAdminIII, it worked. I had shut down
pgAdminIII before leaving last night. Gah!

Oh well, at least it's working now. I guess I should remember to
always try restarting everything...

Kev