Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Date: 2018-01-24 01:16:33
Lists: pgsql-general

On 01/23/2018 04:35 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
> <mailto:jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>>wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the
> ground in Phoenix:
>
> https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/
> <https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/>
>
> We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have
> any locals down there on this list? It would be great to get a
> team together to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots
> of success with organization of multiple groups but boots on the
> ground is always the hardest of the variables to solve for.
>

> ​I'm in the extreme South East area, Queen Creek / San Tan Valley. I'm
> more likely to be in a chair than at the podium though.

Yeah, that's o.k. too. Just need someone to be able to meet and greet.
We can work on speaker recruitment.

I will ping you offlist.

Thanks!

JD

> David J.​

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****