Re: Multilingual database

From: "M(dot) Bastin" <marcbastin(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: Terence Ng <ngterry2000(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Multilingual database
Date: 2003-05-11 20:19:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Use two tables (all in UTF8, if you're sure your front-end handles
this), the first holding the general product information like code
and price, and then the other one holding a record for each language,
with the code (as a relation to the other table with general
information), the language, and the description in that language.