Re: Application Development with PostgreSQL

From: "M(dot) Bastin" <marcbastin(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Application Development with PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-05-04 21:24:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

If you have some patience, I'm developing a pgsql protocol class for
use with REALbasic, which should be compatible with Mac Classic, OS
X, and Win98 and up.

(You can find more info about the development environment for which I
am making this at www.realbasic.com. With the 'pro' license, you can
already have a pgsql plugin that will perhaps perform acceptably and
with some caveats for up to 6000 records--on my system. I'm going
for the real speed however.)

Marc