Installing Postgresql 7 on either RaQ3i or RaQ2

From: James Godwin <jgodwin(at)iafrica(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installing Postgresql 7 on either RaQ3i or RaQ2
Date: 2001-02-02 14:28:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I desperately need to get Postgresql 7 running on either a RaQ2 or
RaQ3i. I have tried getting help on the Cobalt list-server and at
Cobalt but the only response I get is that it will effect my GUI .

Since I have been a long supporting Mac user the conversion to the
Linux environment has been slow but rewarding.

Any help or suggestion in getting Postgresql 7 running would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

James